Frischhertz Project Gallery

Tulane Devlin Fieldhouse
Tulane Devlin Fieldhouse

Additional Images:


Project Description
The Devlin Fieldhouse originally opened on Dec. 15, 1933, and is currently the ninth oldest active basketball venue in the nation and recently underwent a renovation which consisted of a newly renovated lobby with historic elements such as new ticketing and concessions all on terrazzo floors. The restoration features a new seating bowl with plush chair backs and contoured bench seating. The acoustical ceiling was removed to reveal the original steel structure and wooden ceiling. New lighting was installed by Frischhertz Electric to provide television-broadcast quality light levels. On the home side, Tulane Athletic Foundation donors will be entertained in the new book-end club lounges as well as new viewing from rail-seating within the club areas. The newly renovated Devlin Fieldhouse officially opened on Nov. 9 when the Green Wave women hosted Louisiana Tech to open the 2012-13 season.


Year
2013


Location
6750 Feret Street


Project Type
Basketball Arena


Architect
Gould-Evans


General Contractor
Brice Construction


Value
$600,000.00


Contract Type
Negotiated